Wednesday, June 19, 2019

EUR/USD 22JUN19-22SEP19 (SHORT a.k.a. little/slowly BEARISH)

Bearish, short...
22JUN19-22SEP19... downtrend, slowly.. not to fast, but beautiful slide..
That would be my bet, this is how I'm going to trade...

But price prediction, by my model... is only part of the story.. the harvest strategy.. risk ratio, optimal TP/TS etc... is what helps make (big) money...

Both components have to be synced, at least a little.. And there's also the third component, personality.. discipline, etc...

Anway..

EUR/USD
BEARISH
3months... 22nd of June 2019 till 22nd of September 2019...
And then I will post further trend(s)...

Will reply if all goes well, take care.

2 comments:

  1. EXTENDED to 10OCT19... at which point new (deep) analysis will be made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Auric. this is victor from from forex factory. I sent you an email. can you get back to me. thanks

    ReplyDelete